bart947

Your daily dose of news and nonsense from an overcaffeinated, often hungover Z-list radio personality.

Friday, October 06, 2006

I LOVE ME SOME TRAILER TRASH...


The trailer trash dolls, created by Daniel Libby, spotlight the latest in hillbilly chic.

Turleen comes barefoot and pregnant with her hair in curlers and a cigarette in her mouth. Squeeze her belly and she'll tell you "Pour me a double. I'm drinking fer two" and "Bubba Jr. get off yer sister."

Jer Wayne Junior sports all the redneck essentials like a mullet, missing teeth, NASCAR tattoo, cigarette, dirty tank top and a beer in hand. Press his chest and he'll fart and whisper sweet nothings like "Fifteen of them beers and yer still ugly" and "Honest, I'm not lying through my tooth."

The dolls sell for $33, come in a patriotic red, white and blue window display box, and make wonderful gifts for your next holiday pig roast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home