bart947

Your daily dose of news and nonsense from an overcaffeinated, often hungover Z-list radio personality.

Monday, October 02, 2006

We blog. Therefore we are...Lame.

Greetings and welcome to Bart947...the latest and (far from) greatest extension of Alternative Mornings on the Internet. That's me down there, Bart Blasengame...news and entertainment corrrespondent for Portland, Oregon's 94.7 FM. I work the morning shift with Greg Glover and Producer Brian (Prod Bri to you and me), dealing in news and nonsense and trying to make you early risers out there know you're not suffering in vain.

The goal with this blog is to offer more news, entertainment, and pop culture goodies than is possible during our three hour run in the mornings. I'll be posting links, and diving deeper into stories, and mainly just having a little fun. Usually at the expense of others.

Consider this an experiment. I'm serious. I'm begging you. Who knows where this is going from here? I don't, so feel free to jerk the steering wheel any way you like. Fire back. Fire often. Just fire, and let us know you're out there.

Greg, Brian, and I will be there for you every morning from 6-9. Feeling your pain. Ouch.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bart,

I'm looking for you. Have you ever done any writing for Provident Label Group? We have your 1099. If you have, please call me at 800-333-9000 ext 6447

Thank you, Lori

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home